Have you ever dreamed of having longer no-decompression limits to take pictures or explore a wreck? Did you ever want to be safer about the potential risks of decompression sickness while diving?
Nitrox is the key. A higher mix of oxygen in your breathing gas allows your body to work less and reduces desaturation times.
What you can expect to learn:
- Physiology of using different breathing gas mixtures and equipment considerations for using nitrox;
- How to safely use nitrox mixtures up to 40% with a dive computer;
- Advantages and disadvantages of utilizing nitrox mixtures, how to analyze a nitrox mixture.
What’s in it for you?
The benefits of using nitrox including:
- Increased safety margins
- Reduced post-dive fatigue
- Extended no-decompression time
To register for this class, members should use our app (available from our "membership" page, iTunes, or the App Store) and simply click on the course to reserve your space. Registering in advance allows us to reserve your space in the activity, get you paperwork and details in advance, and keep class sizes small, ensuring you a unique and custom experience.