Weekend Class starting August 10th
- Session 1, Orientation: Thursday, August 10th, 6:00pm-8:30pm
- Session 2: Saturday, August 12th, 8:30am-2:00pm
- Session 3: Sunday, August 13th, 8:30am-2:00pm
- Ocean 1: Saturday, August 19th, TBD
- Ocean 2: Sunday, August 20th, TBD
This class is unique in that it is being held in San Mateo with ocean dives in Monterey
Weekend Class starting September 5th
- Session 1, Orientation: Tuesday, September 5th, 6:00pm-8:30pm
- Session 2: Saturday, September 9th, TBD
- Session 3: Sunday, September 10th,TBD
- Ocean 1: Saturday, September 16th, TBD
- Ocean 2: Sunday, September 17th, TBD
This class is held in Alameda with the ocean dives in Monterey
It's the journey of a lifetime and it all starts here! If you want to learn to scuba dive, this is the place. The fun part about this course is . . . well, just about all of it, because learning to dive is incredible!
You will breathe underwater for the first time (something you’ll never forget) and learn what you need to know to become a certified diver. During the course, you’ll do several pool dives and four ocean dives over 2 days at local Monterey, CA dive sites under the supervision of your Blue Endeavors instructor.
Your membership includes:
- All of your class and pool instruction
- Online training (Plus level only)
- Use of all rental gear in the pool & ocean
- Maximum of 6 students per class in the pool
- Maximum of 4 students per instructor in the ocean
We encourage you NOT to buy equipment before your class, so you can try out our awesome selection of demo gear. Something that sets us apart: we DO NOT require you to purchase a gear package in order to take our classes. However, if you choose to, we offer a student discount, as well as free use of rental gear for your final ocean dives.
To register for this class, members should use our app (available from our "membership" page, iTunes, or the App Store) and simply click on the course to reserve your space. Registering in advance allows us to reserve your space in the activity, get you paperwork and details in advance, and keep class sizes small, ensuring you a unique and custom experience.